6:00 PM Join Silvara Vineyards and Chef Stephanie Manriquez for our seasonal supper: an evening to remember and a meal to delight the senses. Gary Seidler will be serving award winning wines made with fruit from some of the most distinguished vineyards in the state of Washington. This six course family style dinner features wine pairings from Silvara Vineyards, including the new springtime release.
Dinner and wine pairing with a complimentary Silvara embossed wine glass is priced at $79.00 per person: Tax and Gratuity Included. Additional wine sold separately.
Make your reservations early, as seating is limited to 50 guests. Please E-mail or Call for reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org (509)548-1000
- Buffet Style – Fruits, Antipasti Meats, Local Cheeses, Crackers
- Spring Greens with Alpine Lakes Sheep Cheese, Caramelized
Pecans and Pears with a side of Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Baby Beets in Balsamic Vinegar and Herbs
- Homemade Breads
- Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup
- Fresh Asparagus Risotto with Parmesan
- Copper River Salmon with Grilled Lemons
- Seasonal Grilled Vegetables
- Individual Ramekins of Ohio Apple Crisp with a Dollop of Rhubarb Compote
- Small Plate of “Schocolat” Chocolates